Today’s world is full of competition, and the customer is the king of the market. Every big and small company has realized that it needs to put customers at the center of everything they do. If a company wants to serve better and deliver an enhanced experience to them, then no doubt CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is the best way to achieve their goals. As organizations need various types of improvements and growth, Salesforce development is one to help offer fruitful results in different aspects.
Salesforce CRM is becoming very important for the business community as it helps identify new opportunities, manage and utilize customer data, drive marketing campaigns, and improve (internal and external) communications. It also helps stakeholders/managers to make improved decisions to drive more robust business growth. CRM solutions create a more customer-centered organization that helps track all the information you need to keep customer profiles organized so you can look up any client you want. It offers a holistic approach to manage your growing business.
Salesforce can bring multiple departments together and empower more connected teams and members with the same data. It can also offer cross-functional insights and reports that are very crucial for an actionable decision-making process. Therefore, many companies are looking for CRM experts who can solve their customer-related issues. Even many of the professionals and freshers are looking for the best Salesforce training and certification courses to kick start their careers in this domain. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best Salesforce certifications that one can opt for.
What is Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce is the world’s leading customer relationship management platform that helps with their advanced services in sales, marketing, commerce, and IT field. Their teams work as one from anywhere, which makes it possible to keep your customer always happy. This platform is aimed to bring companies and customers together on one platform. Salesforce offers Customer 360 service that can unite your sales, marketing, and other team members together and can power your entire suite of connected apps. It can focus on your employees, stabilize your business, reopen, and get back to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Basically, Salesforce is used for sectors such as Analytics, Integration, Commerce, Marketing Service, Sales, Employees, Learning Partners, etc. It creates CRM software that can break down the technology silos between departments to give companies a complete view of their customers everywhere they interact with your brand. With the salesforce services, employees can share a single customer view from any device, anywhere in the world. It is the best platform that enables a deeper understanding of customers and also a better experience for customers interacting with your company.
An interesting fact about Salesforce CRM is that it is software, not hardware, that runs with the cloud. It can simplify communication and information sharing between partners, teams, and customers to power and force digital workflow for the new way to work.
Salesforce offers a digital workplace that is beneficial for government agencies, businesses, educational institutes, and non-profit organizations. It is also doing so across industries like consumer goods, retail, public sector, manufacturing, hospitality, financial services, and many more.
Certifications in Salesforce
Like any certification course, Salesforce certifications are useful to start your career journey in the customer relationship management field. It helps showcase your knowledge of salesforce features and best practice configuration. Nowadays, salesforce is releasing more certifications than ever before. There are many Salesforce certifications that enable you to prepare for a bright career in this domain. Salesforce is providing certifications in the following category.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certification
- Platform App Builder Certification
- Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- CPQ Specialist Certification
- Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Field Service Lightning Consultant Certification
- Community Cloud Consultant Certification
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Certification
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Certification
- Education Cloud Consultant Certification
- Omnistudio Consultant Certification
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Platform Developer II Certification
- Industries CPQ Developer Certification
- OmniStudio Developer Certification
- Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer Certification
- Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Designer Certification
- Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer certification
- Integration Architecture Designer Certification
- Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Certification
- Heroku architecture Designer Certification
- Application Architect Certification
- System Architect Certification
- B2C Solution Architect Certification
- Certified Technical Architect Certification
- B2C Commerce Developer Certification
- B2C commerce Architect
- Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Developer Certification
- Pardot specialist Certification
- Pardot Consultant Certification
- Marketing Cloud Admin Certification
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification
- Marketing Cloud Developer Certification
- User experience Designer
These salesforce certifications help specialize in a particular area to identify knowledge in several aspects of the solution; therefore specific salesforce certifications have been created. These certifications are a way to show that you have a good understanding of specific areas of salesforce. It is also helpful in organizing your learning efforts. Each of the salesforce certifications has a study guide that includes the topics that will be covered. So it gives you a target and objective for your studies.
Salesforce certifications are useful if you are looking for a salesforce role either with a salesforce customer or with a salesforce partner because employers can expect you will have some level of certification when applying for a salesforce role. For example, if someone wants to become a salesforce administrator, then he/she would need to have the Certified Administrator Certification. On the other hand, Platform developer Certification is required for the role of the developer who wants to write code.
The Administrator Certifications are the base level and are a prerequisite for the advanced admin, service cloud, and sales exams. It is not required for technical architects and developers, but the basic knowledge that everyone should have that works with salesforce. Register yourself and get enrolled with any of the certifications of your choice, and make your dream come true.